Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
Pay Rate: $28.00 per hour (increased to $30/hr after 90day probation)
Join our team today! Sunrise Food Service, Inc is hiring an INVENTORY SUPERVISOR.
Monday-Friday >>Starting pay $28.00 per hour (increased to $30/hr after 90day probation).
Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, (offered after 30 days), 401(k), Holiday Pay (6 per year),
Vacation Pay, Work Boot Reimbursement Program & much more!
Same day interviews & expedited hiring process
Payday is every FRIDAY!
Individual is required to multi-task and adjust to the workings of a dynamic environment. This position
will manage inventory levels of product with its primary role to manage and maintain the inventory of
products. This include receiving, storage, issuance of material, ERP transactions, disposal/return of
customer supplied materials, and status reporting of all shortages.
Essential Responsibilities Include but Not Limited To:
– Conducts inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
– Compiles, verifies and reports daily and/or periodic statistical information aimed at detecting
trends to improve and maintain the overall health of inventory
– Researches variances to determine appropriate root cause whether process or behavior and logs
the information for operational review
– Counts and reconciles randomly chosen part numbers and/or locations
– Assists in developing solutions to specific problem area
– Assists in the execution of projects as well makes recommendations for process improvement to
the appropriate leaders
– Ensures compliance with inventory processes and procedures as well as compliance to
– Other duties as required and assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle goods.
The employee frequently is required to stand, reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to
walk, stoop, or kneel. The employee must be able lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and operating pallet jack, forklift and reach truck
How we are protecting employees from COVID-19
At Sunrise Food Service, Inc, employee health and safety is our top priority. We have implemented
processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facility. We provide gloves, masks,
and hand sanitizer to all employees.
– Associates or above preferred but open to high school diploma
– Minimum 1 year related experience and/or training in Inventory Control
– Minimum 1 year experience with RF and WMS- Preferably BFC Dakota Software
– Experience operating a forklift, pallet jack, reach truck
– Computer literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals
– Ability to research, track issues through the WMS system and make logical conclusions as to the
root cause of inventory discrepancies
– Knowledge of current ERP (Entrée NECS) system as it relates to inventory control
– Excellent communication and record keeping skills
– High attention to detail
– Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
– Reliable; consistently at work and on time
– Ability to observe and follow proper safety procedures, and ability to report potentially unsafe
Salary: $28.00 per hour (increased to $30/hr after 90day probation)
Flexible schedule. Includes weekends and holidays
For additional job information, please email or call: