Job Title: Class A Driver – Warehouse
Pay Rate: $27 – $30 per hour
Join our team today! Sunrise Food Service, Inc is hiring Delivery Drivers (Class A) starting at $27.00 after 90 days if performance is satisfactory, pay will be increased to $30.00.
Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision (offered after 30 days), 401(k) , Holiday Pay (6 per year), Vacation Pay, Cell Phone Reimbursement Program, Work Boot Reimbursement Program & much more!
Same day interviews & expedited hiring process
Local Southern California delivery routes >> Home every night!
Payday is every FRIDAY!
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
Successful Candidates Will Possess:
• The driver will have a pre-assigned route and ensure timely delivery of our products to our customers, in a professional and customer service-oriented manner.
• The driver will perform routine daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure the vehicle is cleared for road safety
• The driver will ensure that route manifests are completed and accurate
• The driver will off-load pre-loaded merchandise accordingly.
• Delivering to multiple locations
• Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
• Ensures timely delivery of the product to our customers and handling of our product with care
Required Qualifications include:
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
• At least 1 year of work experience in a delivery driving role
• Work history involving outdoor and/or physical labor work
• Relatable delivery or merchandising work history
Motor Vehicle Record Requirements (firm):
• Motor Vehicle Report: no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 year
• Motor Vehicle Report: (last 7 years) displaying no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, reckless driving, refusal to test, leaving the scene of an accident, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal incident
• Must be 21 years of age or older
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with the information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
For additional job information, please email or call: