The first day of October is the annual re-emergence of pumpkin! From pies to lattes to cheesecakes, now is the time to incorporate the flavor of delicious pumpkin into your lineup of tasty treats.
Here is a mouth-watering recipe for Pumpkin Spice Blondies courtesy of our vendor partner, General Mills. These bite-sized delicacies are the ideal snack to get your customers excited and coming back for more throughout the Fall!
- Combine 1 lb of cake mix, butter, brown sugar and spices in mixer bowl.
- Mix on medium speed using a paddle attachment until crumbly, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from bowl; set aside.
- Add sugar, butter, eggs, pumpkin and spices to empty mixer bowl.
- Mix on low speed using a paddle attachment for 1 minute; stop mixer, scrape bowl and paddle.
- Add remaining 4 lb of cake mix; mix on low speed for 1 minute.
- Deposit batter evenly into a greased or parchment-lined full sheet pan.
- Sprinkle streusel topping evenly over batter and bake as directed below.
- Heat vanilla icing in microwave until melted.
- Add cinnamon and stir to blend.
- Drizzle icing over cooled blondies.
Sunrise Food Service is proud to carry a lineup of quality ingredients from General Mills. They are a key partner in serving our customers with the ingredients they need for the best baked goods in town.
Count on Sunrise to supply the baking solutions YOU need to prosper this holiday season!
For more information about this recipe, please visit General Mills.