Your guests are counting on their breakfast to get their day started & keep them full and satisfied until lunchtime. Don’t let them down—here are five healthy breakfast foods that are sure to satisfy:
- Eggs: Healthy and delicious, it’s no wonder that eggs are a breakfast staple. They’ll keep your guests feeling full while being chock-full of protein & light in calories.
- Greek Yogurt: Creamy & nourishing, Greek yogurt is an excellent low calorie, high protein breakfast option! Serving it parfait-style or topped with berries, your guests are sure to leave feeling fully content.
Related: Healthy Yogurt Desserts
- Flaxseeds: High in protein, adding flaxseeds to your breakfast items keeps your guests feeling full for hours after their meal. They make a perfect addition to yogurts, smoothies, & cottage cheese!
- Nuts: Satisfying, nutritious & tasty, you can incorporate nuts into just about ANY menu item. While relatively high in calories, they contain lots of potassium, magnesium & heart-healthy fats.
- Cottage Cheese: While it’s typically a love-it-or-hate-it breakfast item, cottage cheese makes for a fantastic breakfast addition! It’s as filling as eggs & it provides an impressive amount of protein.
No matter the meal, keep your guests satisfied & full with the BEST menu items around. Get in touch with Sunrise Food Service today!